Spring Competition – Win £500 worth of prop hire
Our Spring competition at Blue Wren Barn and one lucky winner will get to win prop hire to the value of £500 for their wedding!
Like, comment and share our Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning. Then ask as many friends and family to like, comment with your name and share the page too. (If you already like our page please just share the post as well as entering your wedding date on the competition post)
On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bluewrenbarn/
Entries must be under the pinned post on Facebook. The more people that like and share on Facebook, the more entries for you, the greater your chance of being a winner!
Competition closes on 31st May 2016 at 10pm and the winner will be announced on our birthday on 3rd June 2016 on Facebook.
So what are you waiting for, get sharing and good luck!
This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date (31st May 2016 at 10pm). The winner will be announced on 4 May 2016.
- Efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to adhere to the terms and conditions, Blue Wren Barn reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The prize is the hire of prop items to the value of £500.
- Prize does not include delivery.
- A weekend hire period is available
- We will require a damage deposit payment of 25% which will be refunded once items are returned to us in the same condition as they hired.
- The prize is subject to date availability and items will only be reserved once the deposit has been paid.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Prize as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The decision is final.
- Prize to be taken by 31 December 2016.